Back to Basics - Hotel Sales Training
To accelerate the training of both experienced and less experienced sales managers to refine existing and introduce leading edge selling skills. Old School and New School techniques to increase productivity are examined.
- Selling vs. Servicing vs. Administration
- Three pitfalls of hospitality sales
- Analysis of Sales Skills
- identifying new accounts
- growing market share
- making effective presentations
- removing resistance
- prioritizing – identifying your time robbers
- Analysis of People Skills
- work ethic
- How A General Manager can assist with the sales effort.
- How to implement this new material into your daily routine.
To date, over 40,000 hospitality salespeople have completed this entertaining and productive program. Self analysis quizzes, team tracks and role playing scenarios are the thrust of this acclaimed training series. Hundreds of hours of customer focus work are the basis for identifying the common denominators that exist amongst truly successful hospitality salespeople.